”I nvr stopped loving. I jus stopped showin it”…

When pain gets sweet...

on Saturday, September 12, 2009

When you think of the care for that special friend...


when you are deeply hurt (for years together) and still THE friend doesn't even bother to hear you out...

when it is unable for you to even eat with the pains of hurt from morning till evening 5PM....

and at that time when THE friend sms me (from some fancy restaurant - The friend's friend's bday party) that THE friend tried vodka! with a  ":D" smiley...

that's when pain turns sweet... they say as Bruce Willis said in Sixth Sense film... "It doesn't even hurt anymore..." when pain passes beyond the threshold of death...

when u beg cry askin for the reason, u get areply that they dont deserve u. What to do, even if someone else doesn't deserve, you ought to be punished. hmmm people change every single word they said and punish me. 

-booki

note: food I ate now (breakfast) about 10mins ago...it pissed me off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you the bookie ?

Booki said...

am the one & only Booki

Post a Comment